NOTICE FOR INVITING ONLINE OBJECTIONS
- The office of Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab is inviting objections (if any) pertaining to the
Answer Key of written exam dated 18-07-2021 conducted for the post of School Librarian in reference to Advt. no. 04/2021 within three days i.e,
from 19-07-2021 to 21-07-2021 till 5.00 pm.
The grievances/objections should be sent only via email at email@example.com
- The objections clearly indicating the grievance regarding provisional answer key should be sent via
email at firstname.lastname@example.org in prescribed format (Annexure-1) along with necessary
documentary proof (if any)
and mandatory fee in the form of crossed Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) per objection, drawn in
favour of the ‘Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab’ payable at Chandigarh.
- The candidates are instructed to send the original hard copies of the same (Objection, necessary documentary proof,
original demand draft) by Speed Post as well to the office of Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex,
Sector-68, SAS Nagar, Mohali – 160 062 by date 28-07-2021.
- No request for filing objection regarding provisional answer key beyond the last date as stipulated
in para (b) or sent via mode other than email will be entertained.
- Any objection raised by the candidate will be put forth to the duly constituted expert committee of the Examination
Conducting Authority for their consideration. The decision of the expert committee shall be binding to all the stakeholders
and no further objection shall be entertained at any level.
Note: Seeking objections as above is only for provisional answer key. Such objection will not be entertained
after the publication of Final Answer Key.
Steps to follow
- Download 'Grievance Form' attached as Annexure-1.
- Fill the Grievance Form clearly indicating the grievance/objection regarding provisional answer key.
- Attach necessary documentary proof (if any) in support of raised claim and crossed Demand Draft of mandatory fee as
stipulated in para (b).
- After completion of steps 1-3, send scanned copies of Grievance Form alongwith
necessary documentary proof and Demand Draft as mentioned at para (b).
- Send original copies of all above documents (Grievance Form, documentary proof, Demand Draft)
by speed post to the office of Secretary, Subordinate Services Selection Board, Punjab, Forest Complex, Sector-68,
SAS Nagar, Mohali – 160 062 by date 28-07-2021.
Note: No other mode of raising Grievance other than as prescribed above will be entertained.